- 1 package of vegan meatballs
- 1kg potato
- 3dl vegan creamer
- Chinese soy sauce
- 1 Vegetable Stock cube
- Vegan Milk of your choice, I used Oat
- Salt & Pepper
- Lingonberry Jelly
- Start by peeling the potatoes, divide into two if they are large. Add into a large of pot with water and salt. Boil up & let cook for about 20-30 minutes.
- Fry the meatballs with vegan butter in a pan, then place them in a bowl.
- In the same pan you fried the meatballs we will now do the sauce. Pour in the creamer and flavor with the soy, stock, salt & pepper. If the sauce is too thick add water, if it’s to thin add a little corn starch mixed with water.
- Put the meatballs back in the pan with the sauce and let simmer while you’re making the mashed potatoes.
- To make The world’s simplest mash start with making sure the potatoes are over-cooked. That makes them the easiest to work with.
- Strain the water from the potatoes and mix the potatoes with an electric whisk. Heat some milk and pour into the mash until you get the consistency you want. Salt.
- Ready to serve with some lingonberry jam!