I’ve been getting really into to origination lately, I know it sounds weird I but I think a lot of you guys understand me. It can be very satisfying to clean and organize your kitchen. I thought.i would make a post about products I use or I going to order that will really help you organize everything in your kitchen to make it look neat and pretty.
For the spice drawer/cabinet
This is a cheap way to make your spices look clean and organized. When doing this hack you can cheap out on spices but still make it look fancy with some cheap spice jars and labels. Get a 25 pcs spice jars for only 20 bucks on amazon and either these stickers for under $10 also on amazon, or search a little on Etsy and you will be sure to find some stickers that match your style.
For the pantry
When organizing your pantry you can either go for this style where they have put everything in containers in different sizes. Of course, this is very neat and looks great, but it’s time-consuming and can be quiet pricy if you have a lot of dry food. These containers I found on amazon are on the cheaper side and you will get a lot for the money. The big ones fit 5.2L / 176oz each and all come with a measurement cup, you can get them here for $25.99 which comes out to about $6.50 each. The pack of 14 retails for $44.97 and you can get them here.
A smart move when organizing your pantry is tho bring in some baskets. Put some labels on them, such as “sweets” “sauces” “snacks” “coffee”… It’s a cute and smart way to group things together for you to easily find what you’re looking for.
Do you have a lot of cans in your pantry? Then you need one of these can rack to neatly sort all of them. The white one in the photo is a little nicer and will cost you $35, but if you wanna save some bucks you can get an easer on for around $20, like this one for example.
The cereal containers here are from OXO and is on the more expensive side but defiantly worth it as they are gonna last you a lifetime. If you wanna go for a more budget-friendly option these are only $16.99
These food containers are first of all so clean and neat looking but also very affordable for the quality you get. For $30 you will get 8 containers in 4 different sizes.
If you have open shelves in your kitchen this is such a cute way to decorate it. Put your flour, sugar, oats, whatever you want in clear jars and put a label on them if you want to. I found these cute on Etsy, and they’re only $7!
If you wanna organize your fridge in an easy and free way, you can just create zones in your fridge to make it look and feel more accessible. Here’s an example on how to zone up your fridge.
But if you want an even cleaner look I would recommend getting a set of organizer bins. There’s a lot of sets and sizes you can get and depends on the products you have in your fridge and the size of your fridge.
You can get all of the bins in the collage above for only $17 here, this is a great set of 6 with both a can holder and an egg holder. The 3 glass carafes are a great value set for only $30. Transferring your liquid goods to clear pitchers will always look really good.
- Salad and fruit container – These containers are great when you have products that you wanna keep fresh. The lids have a vent system that can regulate the flow of air. You can with that control the humidity inside the container to help prevent spoilage. Buy them here for $39.99.
- Lazy Susan for fridges – Isn’t this a genius idea? I can’t be the only one who struggles to take out the products from the back of the shelf, or even forgot that I have it. Get this turntable for $21.46 here.
- Fridge wine rack – A cute little wine rack for cooling your wine, or whatever drink you think might fit here. You can get it here for only $15.99.
- 2 in 1, colander and container – this is a great container for your fruit and veggies as is both a colander and a container in one. Make it super easy to wash your produce with these bins. Get a set of 3 here for only $32.99.
- Cute milk bottles – If you like to make homemade milk vegan milk these are the cutest bottles to keep it in. You can keep whatever liquid you want in them and it will look cute. They are also great if you brew your own kombucha or beer. Get a pack of 4 here for only $19.99.
- Pull-out containers – Not enough space in your fridge? These smart hanging containers are great if you wanna save space and organize your fridge. They also come for a really good price! Get them here for $11.60.